5/27/12

Mr. Noel Gallagher of OASIS which appeared on the music station "the popular music show of Japan is wrong. It was surprised at a mass-production-of-cheap-goods idol called AKB48."

The comment of the musical program of Japan of Mr. Noel Gallaghe of oasis who appeared on the musical program of Japan have become the center of attention in Japan.
About a music station
Well that tv show was - as predicted - fucking insane.
It’s quite difficult to know what these Japanese shows are actually supposed to be about,
but I'm guessing it was like some kind of version of our very own Top Of The Pops (R.I.P.).

About AKB
I was on with a load of Japanese acts one of which was a manufactured girl group called AKB48.
I kid you not. There was maybe 30 of them all between the ages of 13-15!!! I suddenly started to feel very old.
About Mr. tamori
The presenter was some old dude who looked at best like a James Bond villain.
It was loud fast and chaotic. Lord only knows why I was on there.


http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/6256076.html

No comments:

Post a Comment